Monday, May 4, 2009

Find my Dad?

My dad left my mum wen he found out she was pregnant yer i kno his a jerk but i wanna try and find him but its hard 2 tell my mum. I've tryed lookin on myspace and stuff but i cant find him i dunno if my mum even told me his real last name let alone 1st name...well i think the 1st name is real just not the last name. It realli sux they could neva find him 2 pay child support or anything so he neva payed my mum a sent 4 me. I just wanna find him i dunno y just 2 tell him i hate him and how much of a jerk he is i guess but also 2 get 2 kno him in a way...wierd ya but is there any other way 2 find him?

Find my Dad?
Its not worth hating on him i did that with my dad my parents got a divorce its so not worth now my dad is dead and just met some of his family and i wish i could of got to no him
Reply:try try again keep what you doing up and pray but i also think that your dad had a reasons for leaving your mom uand i dont think that you should tell him that you hate himjust tell him your feelings and he will tell you his maybe it will work out if you do find him.....good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment