Monday, May 4, 2009

Why can't I find Information on an Actor/Where can I find information on an actor?*FULL STARS FOR BEST ANSWER*

Why I can't find information on Mark L. Young.


I need it for a school project, on an actor, but I can't find any information on him, no Date Of Birth no town where he was born or came from, no school he was acting at, all I can find is his name use to be Markell V. Efimoff I can't even find out why he changed his name.....








oh and a fan site or an OFFICIAL website would be good two please....I mean I can't be his ONLY fan can I?


can anyone tell me where I can find info on him.....or a really good site that isn't IMDB(it has nothing but a picture) where I can find info on actors. or a site where I can find pictures of him or pictures from CSI MIAMI nailed(he was in it) or Cold case the Key or Dexter....etc.





thanks a lot!








Mad_CatZ

Why can't I find Information on an Actor/Where can I find information on an actor?*FULL STARS FOR BEST ANSWER*
well, your right. Not much out there yet about him. I did find bits though and upcoming times he's going to be on tv. You could start here tho... Good Luck
Reply:did u spell the name right? and maybe u r his only fan. i tried searchinf 4 him on google and i went through 8 pages and then i gave up i'm sorry =(


No comments:

Post a Comment