Friday, April 16, 2010

How can I find some cool " don't read this " text ?

DONT READ THIS! In 1997 a girl called Lauren was walking in a forest and then a she just disappeared no one ever found her until 2000 when a young girl called Mary found her body and markings on her chest saying: "I wasn't pretty enough" and now you have read this she will appear in your mirror saying that you're not pretty enough and kill you. by the way the girl called mary died shortly after. To be saved paste this to 5 other videos. THIS IS TRUE





That's what i found in a comment on an episode of xxxholic i was watching online, and i decided to save it.


Some how i found some other comments like that later, but they weren't as CREEPY as this one.


Now, I want some more of this kind of text to put on my site and stuff, but i just cant seem to find any.


Can anyone help ?

How can I find some cool " don't read this " text ?
People post a lot of those as comments on youtube.com I would look there.
Reply:oh please...


someone that was REALLY bored made that up to scare people.


No comments:

Post a Comment