Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Im trying to find family members?

hey im 14 and trying to find some of my family members that i dont no like a family tree specially b4 my grandad dies because he wants to at least find 1 person from his dads side as he only knows his dad because his dad left from england years and years ago i have no idea how long but now his dads dead and has been along time b4 i was even born soo please if any1 knows or can help me find them please can u give me something that could help me find them as i want to find them b4 my grandad dies thankyou

Im trying to find family members?
First, remember punctuation in asking.





Second, if you have any knowledge of names, previous addresses, things of that nature then try the Internet to search for records.





I heard of one site www.familytree.com that may be able to help. Of course, there where be a fee but if your desperate...may be the only way to go.
Reply:hety have you tried family tree and we and will you be answerinfg my questions

teeth bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment