Friday, April 16, 2010

To find rotation parameters from 8 vertices of the cuboid.?

Hallo,


I draw 6 cuboid to form one cuboid. I exported to vrml file.


From there, I need to find each cube's rotation about x,y,z


ie.


by taking into consideration of 8 vertices , I have to find the rotation parameters.


here is the .wrl file


http://www4.webng.com/koilraj/micro...





open the vrml file in wordpad, and ignore the cylinder parameters. I need to find only for cubes.





help me in this regard ..


Its urgent. I tried out a lot.


I am not able to find a solution.

To find rotation parameters from 8 vertices of the cuboid.?
There's something wrong with your Internet reference.





I do not have wordpad and can't seem to locate anything that will open .wrl files. Can you put it in .pdf? (many 'print' programs offer that option.)





Added. I looked at your problem. There's a reason it's on the computer. The complexity in doing it manually is WAY beyond my skill and initiative (I do things on my hand calculator). Suggest you ask a question about how to use the vrml computer program to accomplish your end. You may have better results.





Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment