Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How do you find someone that you haven't seen since highschool or 11 years ago?

I've tried myspace.





I've tried friendster.





I doubt he has any other accounts because I googled his full name, and there were no links to his name. When you google some people's name, they actually lead to their webpages because I found some of my old classmates but I haven't found this guy on there.





I tried yellow pages on Yahoo! and that didn't work.





I went to the alumni page of my school and there was no sign of him there either.





Does anybody know how I could find his contact address/number/email? Or, just how to find this guy?





P.S.





I also contacted our high school registrar to find contacts related to him. What makes this more difficult is I don't know if he's in Asia or in the States anymore. He's from the States, but moved to Asia during high school so that how I don't know if he's back here or still in Asia.

How do you find someone that you haven't seen since highschool or 11 years ago?
perhaps he's too busy with his life and did not have time any myspace account and other social networking acct. OR he might have actually changed his full name into alias in order not to be searched or find.





Try to search him again.If there's no luck, try to contact his relatives-mother, his sister/brother ..and see if they can give you his contact # or current address.
Reply:Try Facebook!!! You can find so many old friends and it is so much fun! I found every best friend I have had since I was 5. Good luck. I know how it is to look for a lost friend.





www.facebook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment