Friday, April 16, 2010

Can anyone help me find this wall border?

I'm going crazy. I'm having trouble finding more of the border I found at a yard sale. I thought it would be pretty easy to find since it has the web site on the sticker, but I'm guessing it's discontinued. I have looked over the internet over and over and have not found anything like it. It's Disney baby, Imperial brand, and has the disney princess theme on it w/ May All Your Dreams come true written on the top. The princess's are more like stick figures than the actual characters. If anyone knows where I could possibly find some more of this border, I would truly appreciate it. I know I could just get another border, but I'm completely in love w/ this one, and so I thought I'd give my all in trying to find it. Thank you so much!

Can anyone help me find this wall border?
My first thought was that the JC in front of the JC9210B was for JC Penney. So that was the first place I looked. This doesn't appear to be exactly what you described but it does have "All Your Dreams Will Come True" written on it. It is a princess theme and comes with lots of accessories.





http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.as...





If you can't find the exact duplicate, you could mix or match other borders with it? For example, find a solid color that matches the colors on the border you have. Place the border that you love in strategic places in the room and fill in the blank areas with the solid color. It doesn't have to be a solid color, it could be any thing that compliments the border you have.





Good luck! I hope someone finds the exact one for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment