Monday, April 12, 2010

Can anyone help me find free resources to find my Dad?

I am 22 years old and have a 7 month old daughter. I also have an almost 21 year old brother, and we don't know our Dad. We have grown up our entire lives hearing only bad things about him and never given the opportunity to find out for ourselves. About 3 years ago I found some information and made a few phone calls only to come up with a woman claiming to be his wife/ex-wife and that he might be in prison, but she didn't know for sure where he was. She also said that he had 2 other daughters from his wife before her. (after my mother) Today, I found records where he was in prison twice, but the last record of this was 15 years ago. I do know the state(at least where he used to live), his full name, and his birthdate. I can't find any resources without having to pay. I can't really afford much and would like to find a way to get free information. I know we might be disappointed in what we find, but at least we will have closure after all this time. I would appreciate any help...

Can anyone help me find free resources to find my Dad?
try


www.zabasearch.com





It might help get you on the right track.





~
Reply:I am in Australia and the Red Cross and Salvation Army both assist in these situations, so give them a call they may be able to help or point you in the right direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment