Monday, April 12, 2010

How do I find this song now?

Ok guys thanks a bunch for helping me find the song I was looking for, but now when I try to actually find the song, its nowhere to be, well, found. I found out that the version I'm looking for is by Cat Power, I checked ITunes, they don't have it, anywhere else I might be able to find it? THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

How do I find this song now?
Cat Power is notorious for remaking songs for commercial jingles. Besides the Cat Stevens song, How can I tell you. She has also done a jingle for Cingular, Hangin on the telephone originally by Blondie. Unfortunately, you can stop searching for Power's full length versions of either of these songs -- they don't exist. They were simply recordings for the commercials themselves....maybe one day she will release them as full length songs since her versions are so popular. good luck....
Reply:try limewire or bearshare


No comments:

Post a Comment