Friday, April 16, 2010

Where can I find a tiny battery operated men's shaver?

I saw a businessman playing around with one of these a while ago and have been trying to find one for my boyfriend ever since, but I have not been able to find anything like it anywhere on the internet. I have found a range of small travel / pocket shavers for men on the market, but they are angular in design with straight blades. The one I am looking was a three head rotary blade type, the casing was all metal (silver-tone) and very sleek in design, and it cannot have been bigger than about 4 inches long. It may have been on a keyring. Please help me find this! The closest I have found to this is the Seiko S-Yard Cleancut (and similar products) but this has only one head and is obviously not really designed for use on men's cheeks!

Where can I find a tiny battery operated men's shaver?
Check on ebay or go to walmart. Walmart has a nice battery opeated one w/the three heads and it is about 5 inches long.
Reply:walmart, for cheap too. works great

shark teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment