Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I need to find a specific Evan Piccone dress -?

I found a dress in Macys that I love, wanted to wear it to a wedding- unfortunately, the zipper didnt quite close. My body shape is difficult to find dresses that are just right. Needless to say, I HAVE to have this dress. Of course they didnt have the next size up.





They checked other stores for me, and no other Macys's has it. Does anyone else know where I can find Evan Piccone clothes?





I have searched the internet high and low for hours, cant find anything.





Any help would be greatly apprecaited, so far, i havent found another dress.

I need to find a specific Evan Piccone dress -?
Have you checked Macy's online store? Online stores usually have more sizes in stock than the retail stores.





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/index.ognc...
Reply:Why don't you try ebay?


No comments:

Post a Comment