Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I found out that there was a one room school house on my property and i cant find any more info. Plz help!?

Ok heres the scoop. This guy came to my house and said he wanted to use his metal detector in my yard, i asked why and he replied with there was a old school house here at one pont in time. There is a well at the end of our drive way and i just found out it was called "Hull" and there was also a teacher there his name was Lyle Stryker and thats all it said. i hope to find out why it isnt here anymore and when it was here. Possibly more teachers, or even names of students. I am not sure how much recorded history there really is but any info on how to find such details would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.- Extremly Inquisitive

I found out that there was a one room school house on my property and i cant find any more info. Plz help!?
First off you shouldn't be letting some guy into your yard. I would contact your city and find out the details of what was on your property. He has no rights to come in and search. He may be looking for something that might be worth some good money. I suggest getting a hold of the Historical society in your city. Every city has one and knows what was on your land. Everything gets recorded in books.


No comments:

Post a Comment