Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How I can find out where a mail is coming from if I don't know the nick? do I need a programmer to find out?

Someone is sending some mails, very childish but annoying. I guess is someone who tries to get in the middle of two friends, me and a friend, I don't really know, but I just would like to find out who is this person. It is a way to find out where a mail come front just knowing the nick? Does a PC program person can find out thoughout an special way, researshing the computer or something like that? I am very curious about this and would appreciated any comments or information. I am about to take my PC to a computer store to see if they can find out, but is so expensive. At any rate I would do it just to know. But is it a way to know? Thanks

How I can find out where a mail is coming from if I don't know the nick? do I need a programmer to find out?
liyanne6 - what must I say , either you are so naive or plain...... in falling for spam acknowledgments on the net. kindly do not recommends others to pay to such spammers and cheaters.





chermita - you have a good reason for knowing about that someone who is disturbing you via email.





OK , legally you can get the locations of the city ,state and region that person is witting/sending emails from the email itself - email me (booth_record@yahoo.com) and I will forward you the methods and links ( no need any payments ).





and don't you pay anyone who claim to have the ability to hack mail servers or email accounts.





good luck !!





edit , chemirta I've just replied your email thus will wait for your reply with the image attachments I mentioned
Reply:i've seen lots of sites where you can just send them the nick of the person who emailed you and they'll send it back to you through email, plus the password of that person.. It will cost you money, i havent try it so i dont know how much.

gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment