Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where Do I Find Great Marriagable Men??????

I am a very accomplished and attractive thirty-something woman from Mumbai, India, who is currently living in New York and doing a PhD. I am finding it particularly challenging to meet and find quality men who are a perfect mix of wit, looks, kindness, and smarts who are ready, willing, and capable of settling down with me. Where do I go, both online and in the real world, to find such men?? What are the best dating websites to find marriagable men in their thrities who are serious and interested in finding a catch like me without superficiality or mind-games?

Where Do I Find Great Marriagable Men??????
If we knew where to find significant others, we would go from point A to B and retrieve them. As an Indian woman, are you Hindu, Christian or Muslim? The reason I ask is you may want to search within your religious groups like church to find someone. Usually the kind of guy you find at a house of worship is someone who is standup, have morals, and are probably looking for the same things as you do.





Last place on earth to find love, BARS and any place where drink is consumed in large quantities. LOL





Before you find a man you want to spend a lifetime with, first define and list all the things you are looking for in man.
Reply:You got to make yourself more available. Try dressing cute not 2 revealing and walk around the mall or a bookstore. If you think a person cute then wink at them and stare them in the eyes with a little passion, OR you can find me in Texas and we can talk!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment