Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where can i find an ANKLE-LENGTH LINED SWEATERCOAT?

this question is for people who are either my size or know someone my size...





i'm morning and i have to dress in all black for the next 2 years...it's getting difficult for me to find clothes that fit...i'm a size 0, but due to the 'new' size switch'aroo a 0 is more like a 4 and that leaves me hunting in the night for 00 and 000 which are almost non-existent...





i know that most people have th opposite problem, but in all honesty, as a 40 year old i should not be hoping to find clothes in the kids department...





i'm trying to find an ankle-length sweatercoat that is heavy and hopefuly lined...i decided that for the winter i will stick to simply black turtlenecks and pants...it's hard to find tight fitting turtlenecks...and black jeans and corduroy pants for casual wear...even victoria secrets xs pants are big for me (just to give you an idea)





any specific stores or links would be greatly appreciated...i' ve done as many searches online and still not finding any

Where can i find an ANKLE-LENGTH LINED SWEATERCOAT?
wh do you have to dress in black for the next teo years?


my only advice is that you gain some weight.
Reply:I would lend you mine but it would be way too big.Size 0,que es lo que estas comiendo ?


No comments:

Post a Comment