Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where can I find a good resource for my paper?

I have an assignment to write a paper on a problem that a member of a group might have, and I chose to write on Lack of Motivation. I'm supposed to define it, identify a theory that could be applied to help, and discuss a solution to it. The main focus is on the solution. I need to find three resources, but I'm having trouble even finding one. They can be anything but websites, although if it is a published thing, it's OK if I found it or read it online. I'll be going to the library in a couple days, but I'd like to get some headstart and if I already had some of the resources found that would be awesome. Can anyone find some online publications dealing with this?

Where can I find a good resource for my paper?
Here is a website I found that could be helpful:


http://www.coping.org/selfesteem/lifesty...


No comments:

Post a Comment