Monday, April 12, 2010

Project find a cure?

Hello, my name is Jenna, I'm 16 years old, I had an Uncle my Uncle had cancer, my loving Uncle passed away from cancer. I would very much like to start a project making bracelets and crocheting and selling both and giving the proceeds to the people who are currently trying to find a cure, my Uncle, my Mom,and I were all very close we were all devastated when we heard the diagnosis,but even more when we heard incurable.








My first question is, what society is the one who is specifically being donated money to to find a cure?








The second is, Do you have any ideas as to where to put up my jewelry to sell and the box to help find a cure





My heart goes out to all of you who have loved ones,have had loved ones,or are the ones who have cancer, I am doing this in loving memory of my Uncle and for the search to find a cure. I honor everyone who has cancer and anyone else like my mom%26amp;I who helped care for your loved ones until the end!

Project find a cure?
Hi Jenna:





I am not sure where ... but why don't you try posting this question again in a different section next time ..... :)





I think there are mostly silly questions in this section so chances are, not a lot of people who could give you a thoughtful and serious answer are in this section ...


:)





Try posting it in the medical section next time ....


GOOD LUCK ... and email me at


nndow2001@yahoo.com





If/when you are selling the bracelets so I can buy one - okay ...?


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment