Friday, April 16, 2010

I tryed to find wisdom2g7@yahoo.com and can't find it so Please help me find this for me his nick name godpowe

really trying to find Wisdom2g7@yahoo.com and it won't even find it for me and I need your help please and his nick name for pal talk is God_Power and his name is Justin and I didn't get his last name either so I guess I can ask him can you help find out went wrong he dose have yahoo computer too just like I do so help me Please Please Please Please.....................................

I tryed to find wisdom2g7@yahoo.com and can't find it so Please help me find this for me his nick name godpowe
click on the following link to view profile of Justin:


http://profiles.yahoo.com/wisdom2g7
Reply:HUh? wat do i do??????????????????????????????????????...


No comments:

Post a Comment