Monday, November 16, 2009

Find the owner of an internet address?

Hello.


My problem is that I have found some internet sites with my full name on them. These sites make no coherent sense. Would like to find out what my name is doing on them, but don't know how to contact the owner as I don't know how you find the owner of a web site.


Furthermore, on yahoo geocities, there is a site created by some girl with my full name in the web address itself. Of course, as nothing is simple, the internet page is "not available for viewing" and now i'ts just "not found".


Is there any way of seeing what once was on that page?


A big thank you in advance!

Find the owner of an internet address?
You can try to do a WHOIS Search. As for finding what may have been on a website, check the Wayback Machine or review the cached page on Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment