Thursday, November 19, 2009

How do I find My friend?

I am trying to find my friend who I havent seen or heard from him in almost a year. We used to work together but the job was really crap and he found a new one so fast and every time he came back looking for me I wasnt there.





Now I am trying to find him and I can't anywhere. He has a myspace page I heard but I cannot find him on there. He has an old one with his full name but he doesnt use that one apparantly because there is only one friend on there.





I know he has a new one but I cannot find it. Is there anyway to find him from his old myspace page or any other way. I would really like to get back in contact with him and let him know I moved.

How do I find My friend?
well you can try to look again on myspace





and or if you have a friend that knows him or somebody








maybe you should ask them.





then start searching from there.





or if you know where he lives





go to search:





then look up the city he lives in





then his first name





and just start narrowing it down from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment