Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where can I find the full version of this video?

I need help to find the full video version of the youtube video with the following id "aYVjhJ3dOCQ" or "qXtN4aJafcY". Here is what happened:





I work with blogs, so I'm used to find every kind of information I want. Two weeks ago a friend of mine told he couldn't find the full version of that video ("aYVjhJ3dOCQ"), he told me he was searching it for a month and couldn't find it. So I suggested:


" I bet US$60 that I can find it in two weeks ",





And he accepted. Nine days have passed and I still cant find it. It's not a big deal but I would like to win that bet so i anyone can help me I still have five days.





If someone wants to know my blog adress just send me an e-mail.

Where can I find the full version of this video?
You are looking for an Asian stripping on a webcam? That is pretty lame.
Reply:try limewire


No comments:

Post a Comment