Thursday, November 19, 2009

How do Find Good Friends in Yahoo?

I always try to find a good friend in online but still I couldn't find a good friend on there so is anyone know find a friends online


what I have to do to find a good friend no Romance and no sexuality purpose just friendship but most of yahoo members there for (Yahoo Chat rooms ) sex and nude shows so we can't trust any one in there even Females so please help me to find a good friend and if you want to be my friend then I will glad about that Hope a good answer soon !

How do Find Good Friends in Yahoo?
Sure I'll be your friend. I'm happily married and can always do with more friends. Feel free to add me on yahoo messenger.
Reply:hello sachin, i am a software engineer .


i saw your question. but i want to ask you one question.


How many friends you have now?


if you want a good and real friends then according to you


what is the meaning of a good friendship?


ple answer these questions then i will give you the answer of your question.

Home and Leisure software

No comments:

Post a Comment