Thursday, November 19, 2009

I cant find this inuyasha fanfic, can anyone help?

i started reading it about a year ago. my computer completely died when i moved so i lost all ways of finding it again. id much appreciate if someone could help me find it again. its just bugging me to no end that i cant find it. inuyasha was stuck in kagome's era. and he somehow was split into his two halfs. there was a human inuyasha and a demon inuyasha. it got a little hentia later on in the well house with kagome (3some). but thats all i can really remember. its just bugging me so much that i cant find it again. ive browsed fanfic.net and mediaminer.org but to no avail. can someone please help me find it? thanks.

I cant find this inuyasha fanfic, can anyone help?
Have you tried Quizzila.com that place has a lot of fanfics, you might find it there.


No comments:

Post a Comment