Monday, November 16, 2009

Trying to find a relative...Advice please?

For the past year, my mom and I have been trying to find my dad's sister. My grandpa's in the hospital and we thought it would be nice to try and find her, and hopefully get everyone back together again....we've gone online to search and have come up with a few hits, but no information was given...





We're not sure if it's because she got married (and her last name changed), or if, hopefully not, she passed away, and that's why we can't find any information on her.





My question is this:


What other steps can I take to find information on her? I can't afford anything expensive, but if that's my last resort, I guess I'll have to take it. I was just hoping someone would be able to give me some advice on how to go about finding her, or records on her (death or marriage), and her address...or phone number....anything would be great....





Thanks!

Trying to find a relative...Advice please?
Try talking to some of her old friends or ask distant family members if they have heard of her whereabots. Also try worldvitalrecords.com for info.


Good luck!!!!!
Reply:Private detective or families reunited.


No comments:

Post a Comment