Monday, November 16, 2009

How can i find out if i am related to someone famous? Help please.?

Well i've heard friends say that they've looked online and been able to find some famous ancestry. I've searched and searched and can't find a website that will actually find famous relatives for me. About.com and similar websites have told me to do all this elaborate records checking, etc. I want to find out if i am related to a specific celebrity, where can i find that out? I've tryied geneaology and ancestry.com, and either they cant do it, or i don't know how. I don't want to have to make an elaborate family tree, i just want to be able to enter my name and find out, that kinda thing, quick and easy, not someone that'll take me more than a few minutes.





Thanks a lot, help is appreciated.

How can i find out if i am related to someone famous? Help please.?
Who cares if you have famous ancestry? It's not going to get you into the VIP line at the supermarket, so it shouldn't matter. The most that will come of it is if you tell someone for example that you have royal ancestors, they will just think you are being presumptuous. The point is if u are not royal now, and if YOU have never been royal, no one will care. It doesn't mean you have better genes than anyone or anything, so it does not matter.
Reply:what is your name ??!!


No comments:

Post a Comment