Friday, November 13, 2009

Could somebody find a specific music piece? (Legal)?

A long time ago, I stumbled upon a purely orchestral/instrumental version of "As the deer" (Psalm 42). This version was made (as I recall) by a orthodox russian (or some other east-block country) church. They had published it on their website (albeit somewhat hidden) along with some other orchestrated MP3s, for everyone to download. So, I downloaded it: it was just magnificent!





Now, my problem is: I can't find it anymore. I used both google.nl (Netherlands/Holland) and alltheweb.com, but neither of the search engines found this specific version of the psalm.


I found it through a forum (I was searching for a download on "Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda" last episode's ending music - sci-fi series). Someone said he found "the following" music piece relaxing too: the specific psalm.


I hope you can help me. I really can't find it, but it could very well be I overlooked it. Many thanks!





P.S. Another tip: I vagely remember the church' site was in cyrillic writing, but don't take it for sure.

Could somebody find a specific music piece? (Legal)?
try on itunes, you may have to pay $0.99 for it, but its legal and they may have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment