Thursday, November 19, 2009

How to find more raves in my area.?

I live by Milwaukee WI and i can only find raves once in a while. I would like to find more info about raves, I see that there are raves but its hard to find info for them. Otherwise i can find them once every couple months in my area and raves there r more in chicago but i cant travel yet. So i guess id like to go to more local ones even if theye more underground. Can neone help me find some?

How to find more raves in my area.?
First of all how you do it is when you go to a rave talk to people.


Sometimes places have a website that shows like me we have a couple websites or even facebook where my friends send invitations to all the raves. They are always flyer's unless they are underground then you basically have to know people


because the reason its underground is because they want no cops and possibly certain people.


so your best bet is to go on things like facebook or nexopia and try and find ravers in your town!
Reply:raves.com ravelinks.com the thing to do is just ask people who roll


No comments:

Post a Comment