Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where can I find a vintage Neil Young Shirt?

I was looking on ebay for this vintage neil young shirt yesterday and found one i really liked. i was trying to find it for a birthday present for my boyfriend. It was all black with a white design on the front that said "Neil Young %26amp; Crazy Horse" %26amp; an awesome drawing design. On the back in white caps it said, "FREEDOM".


then last night, my boyfriend mentioned the EXACT shirt i had looked at and thought of bidding on for him. but now i cant find it, and the bidding is over :(


The shirt was worn but i dont care. I should have bid on it! I dont think anyone did so it may have just been discarded but I want to find it.


Does anyone know how I can go back and find an ebay item thats already ended?


Or possibly where I can find another shirt like that?


Pleeeease help!

Where can I find a vintage Neil Young Shirt?
Try ebay without a doubt or possibly a classic rock swap meet of some kind. Good luck.
Reply:How on man.. I'm having a flashback!! Wow, those mushrooms are really hitting me. I think the walls are starting to move!


No comments:

Post a Comment