Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where can I find 'boyfriend' material guys???

I am a 20yo female.





I'm finding it hard to find a boyfriend! All the men I meet are after one thing and that turns me off.





I have no idea where to look to find a good, decent guy.





Im not un-attractive, I get checked out/ hit on basically on a regular basis, I just cant seem to find that one guy to be with.





Its getting very frustrating as I really want someone in my life to love and etc. Where do I find the right guy?





Ive been told that love happens unexpectedly...I honestly cant wait that long!





Any suggestions on what I should do???





Keep in my mind I live in Australia :)





Apparently im a great catch, then why the hell isnt anyone fishing for me??? Is it something that im doing or is it that good, decent men are hard to find???





Where should I be looking exactly?





Any tips on what I should be doing?





I have an age limit of 18-30 (not really into the younger fellas or the older fellas but age is just a number)





HELP!!!

Where can I find 'boyfriend' material guys???
Err Joe that was a line.....not an answer LOL This is funny!





As for you Matie, I believe the same thing is true for all of us.. we all want a 'man'. I think the answer is in your 'activities' and what you are interested in.. find your passion and start 'joining clubs' that center around your passion. I love birds, so I'd hit the bird clubs up ;) (as an example for myself)
Reply:Contact me joeonline_2005@yahoo.com








Joe


Gimmie a Smile I will give you my life


joeonline_2005@yahoo.com

teeth bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment