Monday, November 16, 2009

I need to find a great ob/gyn near allen!!?

I'm pregnant with my 3rd child right now but haven't seen an ob/gyn yet. I just moved to Allen from Arlington so I have no idea where to find a reliable doctor. I had the same doctor for my 1st two kids and he was an awesome doctor, I'm afrad I won't be able to find one just as great! Also, I have medicaid and it's hard to find one that accepts it. I heard the Plano Presby hospital is highly recommended for the delivery, I just need to find the doctor now! I've tried to find ratings on some of the doctors I've called, but that's also hard to find. Any suggestions?

I need to find a great ob/gyn near allen!!?
Dr. Traci Nivens located in Plano Presby. She is great, and the labor and delivery suites there are awesome!





(972) 378-3153 is her number.
Reply:Your doctor in arlington may be able to recomend one in allen. I'd suggest giving him a call and and asking if he knew of any. This is how I found my allergist, dentist, and gyno when I moved towns. Doctors are very willing to help you out when they can.

teeth grinding

No comments:

Post a Comment