Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where to find Bodum tea?

Bodum tea (tropicana flavor to be specific) is no longer sold in the states or at least I cant seem to find it. Even in Taiwan its hard to find can someone shed some light as to why Bodum tea is so hard to find in the states? I can always find the the accessories to make tea but not the Bodum tea itself. Can someone shed some light as to why Bodum tea is so darn hard to find these days? Is there something in the tea that makes it illegal to sell? Someone please clue me in to whats really happening. Thanks.

Where to find Bodum tea?
I did a little research for you, but I got this pretty good link.





I hope this helps you, if you need anything else just send me a message and I'll do the best to help you out.





*EDIT*





I found you a better one with a phone number

gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment