Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm finding it hard to find a girlfriend in the town I live in, compared to cities-any suggestions ?More below

I am a sporty, fairly intelligent, outgoing Uni graduate who works in a town. Previously in cities I lived in, it was easy to find a girlfriend who shared my sports hobbies, interests of reading, being worldly and having lively discussions. I'm finding it very hard to find someone here who actually shares things in common with me, who are within my age range (am 35 but looking for anything less than 37). They're tolerant towards outsiders, but not very open-minded to anyone who is from outside the town when it comes to relationships. It's also not easy to have a relation with someone from nearby cities as during the initial phase, the most important period, it's not easy to go out to places on a whim, but has to be planned to taken into consideration travelling time, etc. I'm prepared to move if necessary. but for the right person once I know them as I'd need to find a new job. Any helpful suggestions are most welcome. Many thanks in advance:)

I'm finding it hard to find a girlfriend in the town I live in, compared to cities-any suggestions ?More below
Yes my friend and as time goes by you will find it even harder. Its gets so much harder once you reach middle age, and are now a generation above the dating sect. They are now mostly all taken, and only the rejects are left. How many good ones did you reject so you could play the field longer? I suggest you start doing another course, because you will only find intelligent unattached women there.


No comments:

Post a Comment