Friday, November 13, 2009

Need to find specific Soccer Goalie Gloves! Please Help!?

I need a specific pair of soccer goalie gloves. I can't find them anywhere. There is a picture of what I want here:





http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg292...





I want this kind of padding but I can only find the versions where the padding is all connected (if you know what I mean) I need to know a website that sells these so please give me websites where I can find them.





NOTE: Please don't just give me answers like 'check amazon.com or ebay' I would like a specific page where I can find it. I've already looked at amazon and ebay and couldn't find it so unless you can find it there please don't give me that answer thanks.

Need to find specific Soccer Goalie Gloves! Please Help!?
You might have a hard time finding these gloves as they are out of production. Adidas stopped making them about three years ago. I know you don't want to hear it but you might check ebay if you know the style name (I cannot remember). I don't think any soccer store would still carry them in stock.
Reply:my friend here you can check this out....





www.soccer.com





http://www.soccer.com/IWCatSectionView.p...





not sure if u tried it there but its worth a try!!





if it helps rate me up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment